Sharesale
Entertainment NewsCelebritiesModel Agencies Provided At Least 5 Teen Models to Bill Cosby Per...

Model Agencies Provided At Least 5 Teen Models to Bill Cosby Per Week

Date:

A judge ruled Tuesday that the sexual assault case against Bill Cosby can proceed to trial

Bill Cosby’s return to court on Tuesday revealed court documents from a decade ago that showed the comedian admitted to giving teenage girls alcohol and drugs before they had sex, the New York Post reports.

Cosby went so far as to say that at one point in his acting career, a modeling agency provided him with “five or six” girls per week.

The admissions stcomesms from testimony given in 2005 and 2006 as part of a lawsuit filed by Andrea Constand, the Canadian woman who alleges Cosby sexually assaulted her in 2004. In December, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, prosecutors filed the first criminal sexual assault charges against Cosby, accusing him of aggravated indecent assault, which is the reason  why he’s back in court Tuesday.

Cosby’s deposition in the civil suit also included details from an encounter in the late 70’s with a woman named Therese Picking, who has since changed her last name to Serignese. Bill Cosby confessed to giving the 19-year-old model quaaludes to have sex with her after meeting her backstage at a show in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Reports also surfaced that he paid the aspiring model to shut up so his wife would not find out. In another incident, Bill Cosby spoke out about inviting a teenage actress over to his home in 2000.

“On a later occasion, you had her masturbate you with lotion, did that ever happen?” Constand’s lawyer asked the comedian.

“Yes,” he said.

“[She] used the lotion to rub your penis and make you ejaculate?” the lawyer asked.

“Bingo,” Cosby replied.

In his deposition, Bill Cosby also confessed to drugging Constand, then a Temple University employee, claiming he was unaware she objected. “I don’t hear her say anything.?.?. And so I continue, and I go into the area that is somewhere between permission and rejection,” Cosby said.

Via NYTimes

What do you think? Share with us your thoughts in the comments below.

spot_img
Megan Dianehttps://www.projectcasting.com
Hi, I'm Megan Browne, the Head of Partnerships at Project Casting - a job board for the entertainment industry. As Head of Partnerships, I help businesses find the best talent for their influencer campaigns, photo shoots, and film productions. Creating these partnerships has enabled me to help businesses scale and reach their true potential. I'm excited to continue driving growth by connecting people with projects they're passionate about.

More like this
Related

Cannes 2024: Big Names and Surprises Expected!

The countdown to the Cannes Film Festival lineup announcement...

YouTube Creators Targeted in Huge Phishing Attack—Here’s How to Stay Safe

Key Takeaways: Over 200,000 YouTube creators were hit by...

BBC Drops Ad Plans for Podcasts After Backlash

Key Takeaways: BBC scraps plan to add ads on...

TikTok Shop Expands to Europe Amid US Uncertainty

Key Takeaways: TikTok Shop is launching in France, Germany,...